Reblogged from jeroldvizconde
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
So Happy Easter everyone! :D I’m currently packing up my things for my stay in review in the dorm later for 2 months and preparing myself for the board examinations.
So this is it. Konting panahon nalang malapit na boards, sana makapasa kaming lahat! Wish us success! :D
March 16, 2013. Our Clinical Graduation. RLE Group 1. My best duty mates ever! I’ll miss you guys. Til we laugh our hearts out again. It was really nice meeting all of you. I love you group 1 :D
So I met this guy, super mega ultra crush ko siya, kaso tsss. anong panlaban ko sa nakaraang 8 years niyang relasyon.. :( Grabe suko na ako. Matapos kaming mag chenenen sa 7th high, after nun wala na. Sayang, kinikilig pa naman ako sa kanya kaso… anong laban ko sa 8 taon niyang nakaraan relasyon, WALA, So ako. NGA NGA. Uwi nalang ako . :)))) Saklap. :(
I AM SO BORED.
Reblogged from marijatiurina
Another small watercolor drawing (continuing the earlier motivation-seeking comic) that was also turned into a gif!
I wonder if you’ll spot the shadow of a murderer in a background.
Well, I just told you it’s there so you will.
A little annoying that a gif file can not exceed 500 kb, so I had to decrease its size quite a lot. But hey, it’s just a gif, right?
March 1. A very unforgettable day and moment of my entire life. An early graduation gift from God, He made this day, para makakita ako ng totoong Japanese na tao!
Sobrang saya ko at finally nakakausap din ako ng totoong Japanese na tao. As in Japanese talaga! Ang saya ko kasi nagamit ko na rin sa wakas yung inaaral ko na Japanese na language. Ang saya ko kasi natupad yung pangarap ko na makakausap na ng Japanese na tao. Sobrang amazing lang ng feeling kasi nag rerespond sila sakin. Sobrang saya ko lang talaga na hindii ko ma express lahat ng saya na nararamdaman ko. i never felt this happy before. Yung saya ko, daig ko pa ang saya ng nagkaraoon ng relasyon o nanalo sa lotto, basta pag si God ang nagbigay ng happiness, sobrang happiness talaga. Dreams do come true! It does, if it’s God’s will, then it will be.
Sobrang saya ko lang kasi isa to sa mga pangarap ko. Hindi man ako nakakapunta pa ng Japan, pero yung naapreciate ng totoong Japanese yung pagsasalita ko ng Japanese, ayos na sakin. Sobrang happy ko talaga.
Thank you Lord. Thank you talaga. Sa mga naniwala sa akin na kaya ko makipag usap sa mga hapon kahit papano, sa mga kaibigan kong sina Denisse, Marc, Alyssa, Hazel, Lucia, Sobraaaang thank you!
spreading good vibes!